Old May 30th 05, 04:45 PM
Paul

On Mon, 30 May 2005 12:38:34 -0000, Gudmundur , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> Or it means you are to self important to use turn signals, and to
> f--king stupid to turn off your fog lamps in traffic when it isn't
> foggy. What kind of a jackass drives with H.I.D. headlamps, and fog
> lamps lit, in traffic, on a clear night???

The jackass with the mentality that "I paid for the things, so I'm going
to use them." I just wish the cops had the spine enough to ticket some of
these jerkwads like I have when I throw my highbeams back at them. Just
once, I'd like to get one of those Nite-Sun assemblies that they put on
helicopters and use it on one of these pretentious foglight-on-a-clear-
night using dicks.

> It seems that most
> 'Expenso-car' dicks think I should yeild way more than my half of
> the road to them because their car cost more. My second car, which is
> actually my Freightliner was built by Mercedes, and cost about twice
> what most of the Type-A personality dickweeds paid for their over priced,
> over rated Gerry Junk. I haven't been impressed by a Beamer in 20 years.
> If I had a hundred grand to spend on a car, it would be a one off custom
> like ZZ-Top's CadZilla. CadZilla will turn a lot more heads than any
> semi-massed-produced overpriced salesmans wet dream murder machine.

****, if I had the money, I'd rather have some one-off custom built hot-
rod over some kraut krap any day too...

> Watered Down, More like ****ed on, and **** poor. I ran my mild
> 350 powered street rod pickup against one of the Kompressor Mercedes
> 2 seater sport compacts. I almost pee'd my pants laughing at his
> feeble attempts to catch me. Since then, I put a 144 cubic inch mini
> blower on my truck. Now I would love a chance to beat that idiot by
> 7 freight trains in a one freight train race. Oh yes, here's the part
> I like, my truck cost me under $5000 to hand build from stuff I found
> in my grandfather's back yard. Tell me again why he paid over 50K????

So that he can have an incomplete peace sign on their grill??

> I get less miles per gallon, but way more fun per dollar!!!!

That's what counts. Let kraut boy work on his hypertension and ulcers
slaving away for the CEO untill the next round of downsizing comes
along....