Old November 17th 04, 11:11 AM
Jone Tytlandsvik

Zuben el Genubi wrote:
> I have a Logitech Momo Racing (black wheel with FF), and the left
> paddle quit working. Is it possible to repair, or am I screwed?

There is a flaw in the first wheels Logitech made. The microswitch for one
or both paddels tend to get loose. You can fix it by gluing the switches
back in their place. You'll find step by step instructions he

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.p...ht=momo+paddle

Another possibility is to get a replacement wheel from Logitech. You will
get newer version where this won't happend. On the first version, the
paddles will fail sooner or later unless you glue them.

--
Jone Tytlandsvik
http://tytlandsvik.no