Old January 20th 05, 06:55 AM
Cherokee-Ltd

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
> I've always understood it to be GM, I believe they use(d) the name
> Wrangler
> for a small pickep truck, possible the S-10 equivalent.

Nope, full size. It was basically a work truck with rally wheels and
pinstripes. The Wrangler name was dropped for the 88' line up and something
called the "Work Truck" appeared... two lamp system with a grey grill... no
frills. I don't know if this was meant to be a substitute but I hadn't heard
of it before then.

Have you guys ever heard of a;
Catalina/Parisienne? (Like a Bonneville)
Acadian? (Like a Chevy II and a Chevette in the later years)
Beaumont? (Chevelle)
Lots more that escape me right now...

-Brian