Old June 23rd 05, 06:05 AM
KWS

It might help if you tell us a few things about your situation:

How long did you have the car prior to this episode of changing batteries?

When you first had the problem, why did you change the battery? Were you
told by someone that it was either "dead" or it "wouldn't hold a charge". If
so, can you describe what type of testing resulted in this diagnosis?

When the battery was changed as a result of the first question; was it
replaced with a brand new battery? I will refer to this replacement battery
as the "first" battery.

When the battery was changed the "second" time, did you have the person who
sold you the "first" battery confirm it had failed? What did they tell you
about the battery?

Same questions regarding the "third" battery.

How old is the Chrysler; how many miles does it have on it?

Maybe with a little more information, someone will be able to help you.

Regards,

Ken

lkaboutautos.com...