Old June 23rd 05, 05:13 AM
Joe

One thing's for sure. You won't get it fixed by listening to what people
say. Talk is cheap.

First step is to buy a volt ohm meter. You might want to buy a battery
charger too, unless you have an easy way to get these batteries replaced
free. Whatever's most convenient for you. Then let's talk about it.

lkaboutautos.com...