Old June 23rd 05, 04:32 AM
Father of the Year

I forgot to mention that I am not here on this board to help people fix
their cars, I am here to get help. My expertise is in other areas. Unlike
you Dave....I found this one quite funny after
you said, Did you help him with his question?
Nope! So anyway, how's it feel not being able to raise the kids because
your a moron? Good thing you are paying your way though! I looked at some
of you advice:
Can anyone shed some light on the universal coolant?
Thanks, Ted

Yes, It is called Water. You mix it with Prestone antifreeze! They must have
been out of it at the time.

Yep you are a genius and I am sure the kids you had with your wife are
really yours.

"David" > wrote in message

> "Father of the Year" > wrote in
> message ...
> > That's right, if you AIN"T got what it takes to be helpful, just

criticize
> > and put people down.
> > Blaming the tech does not fix the problem nor does it answer his

question.
> > Might I suggest to you Alex a few new, more appropriate newsgroup for

you