Old March 29th 05, 06:19 PM
N8N

Skip Elliott Bowman wrote:
> "N8N" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Big Bill wrote:

drivers?

down
> > or

adjust

> >> So you think I should go out of my way (even MILES out of my way),

so
> >> you can have a slightly easier drive?
> >> Is lifting off the gas pedal that much of a strain?
> >> Are you rteally that important?
> >> Get over yourself; everybody isn't driving just to **** you off.
> >>

> > Why would you have to go miles out of your way? Just step on the
> > little skinny pedal on the right when passing. It's really not

that
> > hard. And no, not everyone is driving to **** me off, just some
> > people, like you.

> I don't drive to **** off anyone. But if I'm passing someone legally

and
> during the pass see you roaring up from behind doing 30 mph over the

speed
> limit, if you want to pass me then you'll just have to wait until I'm

done
> and move over. You don't like it, rear-end my car. I could use the

money.
> Lead-foot bullies aren't worth my sweat.

That's not what we're talking about at all, what we're talking about is
Bill's admitted practice of being in the right lane, seeing the faster
driver approaching, and pulling out to pass anyway. Although if you
end up in the scenario you describe above a lot, you might want to
check your mirrors a little more often.

nate