Old May 27th 05, 05:40 PM
Sami Heikkinen

Thanks again Tony. I became a bit curious about this oil change procedure,
because other than Audi service companies just told me that they do not have
all the needed equipment to do the job. So I was wondering what can be so
special here Anyway, I am most probably taking my car to a Audi service
and suffer from the extra price.

BR, Sami