Old May 17th 05, 01:51 AM
Paul

On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:26:45 -0500, Brent P , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> Driving down a local road at the 35mph speed limit, a woman in a large
> pick up runs a stop sign to make a left turn, crossing my path. I sound
> the horn and brake hard. The woman flicks her hand at me as if to flip me
> off in a gesture that clearly means '**** you'. I see her stoping so I
> swing around to talk to her. She then says that I was in the wrong for
> using the horn, then accuses me of going too fast. And I couldn't get her
> to grasp that she didn't have right of way.

She sounds like a standard issue hypocrite; chastizing you for something
you alledgedly were doing illegal (driving too fast) while ignoring her
own illegal maneuver (disregarding the stop sign). By chance do you think
you may have just run across aunt judy?

> Arg. Why don't I just join them? Can't beat them.

Sure you can beat them. All you need is a Louisville Slugger or a piece
of re-bar or other club....