Old July 20th 05, 07:58 PM

Thanks for the reply,
Unfortunately, I did post there but got no replies In any case, I
found a thread that said that 95+ cherokee front seats would bolt right
in, and that zj GC seats would bolt in to 97+. That was after going
through a bunch of random posts so it may not be 100% accurate. not
sure about the rear seats, but most likely 95+ XJ will drop in to any
cherokee up til 01. Can't say for sure about the grand rear seats
though, but I'd guess that there's a good chance that the ZJ rear seats
drop into a 95+ XJ.

I just wanted to save time when I hit the junkyard....and yes, I know
they can *usually* tell you what is interchangeale, but the damn
junkyard I go to is very unorganized....not grouped according to ANY
method at all...not by year, make, type...whatever...so it's a MAJOR
expedition even if you're looking for only *1* type of vehicle to pull
from let alone 2 or more. Anyway, all you can really do is walk &
drive around looking for what you need.