Old July 12th 05, 12:40 AM
Dana Rohleder

Default Tire Pressure?? 90 Cherokee LTD

I'm more than a bit confused about my man. rec. tire pressures. The driver's
door says 33psi F&R. The owner's manual says 30psi F&R. The front glovebox
has an additional sticker specifically for a Limited - it states 30/35psi
F/R. I know these pressures don't make a lot of difference anyway, but I was
curious why the LTD would specify different F/R pressures. Is it because the
LTD has a rear antisway bar? Shouldn't the pressures be equal F/R with
SelectTrac? It certainly seems to ride less harshly with the front at
30psi., but I assume it won't help my mileage much!
--
Dana
Port Kent, NY

2002 Saturn LW300