Old May 29th 04, 07:51 PM
Cam Newton

On Fri, 21 May 2004 14:27:10 -0400, "Steve Sears"
> wrote:

I sent your reply to the sales idiot at the dealer and got this reply:

"I don't care what this person says, He is not an Certified Audi
Tech, he has no training, minimal experience, and improper tools and
resources. He puts judgements on me and my co-workers, based on the
what experience ? Does he have a 2004? Does he know me? No.

I am disappointed that you would post my response on the internet, but
I am confident with what I said. I thought that we where friends but
it is now obvious that you don't trust me and I suggest that you deal
with service directly from now on."

I told him that I posted his 'reply' anonymously. I need to learn him
some English and help him improve his reading skills.

Three weeks ago when I had the turbo replaced he told me 'if you have
any problems, let me know'. I bought the car nine weeks ago. I have
199 weeks to go on the warranty.

I contacted the sales mgr and forwarded him the email dialogue I had
with this idiot. The last email is the one he shouldn't have sent. I
even gave him an out to reconsider and one week later, nada.

What a friggin' idiot. I kind of hope he gets his ass kicked out the
door. So much for the great service he promised me.

Oh, and the radio, I went thru the radio manual last saturday and
adjusted the sensitivity and the reception cleared up.

The sales idiot could have said "come over and let's take a look'; I
am about two blocks from the dealership. And when I spoke to the sales
mgr he didn't ask about the real source of the problem, the radio.
Another missed opportunity but they seem to never miss an opportunity
to do the wrong thing.

Maybe I shoulda bought the Camry.