Old July 20th 05, 01:40 AM
Carl Saiyed

Not sure if it will work with the factory front skid. Can you take a picture
of the skid for me? I know that the hitch bolts on in the same place as the
sway bar for the rear bolts, the front bolts need a small hole drilled and
there is a drop-in washer that is placed in the "frame". I'll include the
washer.

Do you need pics of the hitch installed on my XJ?

This is the hitch.
http://www.etrailer.com/productdetai... from=1989&h=e

Let me know.

Carl

"Cherokee-Ltd" > wrote in message
> I'd love the front hitch but the shipping would kill me! Do you know if

the
> front hitch will work with the factory front skid?
> -Brian
>
> "Carl Saiyed" > wrote in message
> > Cherokee Ltd-
> > I've got a good 2" draw-tite for the front if you are interested.
> >
> > Carl
> >
> > "Cherokee-Ltd" > wrote in message
> >> Dibs... emailed you.
> >> -Brian