Old February 2nd 05, 08:27 PM
Spud Demon

"noL" > writes in article .com> dated 2 Feb 2005 09:56:00 -0800:
>I have a 2.8 4x4 blazer s10 and I was thinking of getting a new exhaust
>system. I am looking for a dual exhaust system that will deliver power
>but also some great sound. Does anyone know where i can purchase one
>for my blazer? I don't care if it's not dual, I just want to get more
>power but mainly i want a deep sound to it. thanks

I had an 89 Beretta with a 2.8 that sounded pretty good. It was a
fake-dual-exhaust. There was only 1 catalytic converter, after that the
muffler was mounted sideways, with 1 input on 1 side but 2 outputs, 1 on
each side, going to 2 separate tailpipes. This was all stock.

-- spud_demon -at- thundermaker.net
The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.