Old September 18th 04, 02:41 AM
Leon van Dommelen

"Chief_Wiggum" > wrote:

>Any reccomendations on where to get a new top and window for a 95 Miata?
>
>Also, what's needed to put in a glass window ? I'm thinking as long as
>the top's getting replaced it may be nice to put in glass . (unless it's too
>cost prohibitive).

Check recent posts here and on miataforum.com about various choices.
Also check the product reviews on miata.net. The Duetto no-zip glass
top has gotten a couple of favorable reviews here. I would not like
to have a Robbins top since when down they lay much higher than
stock, destroying the sleek lines of the Miata in my opinion. If
you do not care about the looks, they are very good quality tops.

I installed an M2 top on my Miata,
http://www.bigbendmiataclub.org/bigb...1902/index.htm
but they are expensive even used, because of demand.

Leon

http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)