Old April 22nd 06, 04:21 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Sticker shock.....

"Dad" > wrote
>> Is there anyway to remove, short of acid or military lasers, those
>> warning stickers stuck to visors etc.
>>
>> brian

> You probably took them off your mattress also, didn't you? If so use a
> hair drier to soften the adhesive and slowly pull them back over its self
> and they will come right off. The time you have to serve will not be any
> more for both than if you just do your mattress. Don't worry if you ruin
> one, I have some spares. Not sure if it is capital punishment if you take
> off the child seat anchor point stickers.
>
> I hope you can live with the shame, and welcome to this evil group.
>
> Dad

Oh the shame of it all, a life of crime............ but with time off for
good behavior I am now out on the mattress charges (yes there was more than
one)
and look'in to use what I've learned.

The heat sounds good, like with all the decals that were stuck all over one
of my jeeps, but won't the heat hurt the vinyl on the visor? Streatch it
causing sags? Saggy visors are a bummer.

Thanks........
brian