Old April 22nd 06, 03:08 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Sticker shock.....

Hi all, been lurking for a while learning and rembering, but now I have
specific stuff to ask.

Picked up a new 'o6 coupe a couple of days ago and have been flat amazed at
all of the technology that Chevy has thrown into the mix (L3 & Z51). Plus
the handling and power! What power (and I just got a run of the mill 400 hp
model). The last vette I had was a new "65 396. While a sweet ride with
power, it was nothing like these new rides.

I am a happy camper but for the sticker shock!

Stuck to things that would be otherwise beautiful. Someone stuck garish
stickers that while they are, I am sure, telling me good things, are just
flat ugly.

Is there anyway to remove, short of acid or military lasers, those warning
stickers stuck to visors etc.?

brian