Old March 4th 05, 08:42 PM
s388ra

Default 1993 4x4 Explorer EEC Fuse continues to blow and engine quits.

I have researched the Hayes book and cannot find what this EEC fuse powers.
Since the engine will crank but not run when the fuse is blown, I suspect
that the fuel pump and the electronic ignation may be part of it. But
since the engine will run for about 30 sec. to a minute before it blows
the fuse, I do not think it is a fuel pump problem. So this leaves the
electronic ignition and what ever else the fuse powers. I at a loss on
this one. Can some one give me a Idea on what to do next?
Thanks