Old February 12th 05, 06:38 AM
Billy Bad Assr©

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> drive in to the complex and get mid way through the alarm starts going
> off. If I turn off the car the doors keep locking and unlocking and the

low power, check the battery.

> alarm will go off after a minute or so. This continues until I drive
> out if the complex. It does not do it anywhere else and does not

Weird

> prevent me from starting the car while the alarm is going off, the
> alarm goess of in valet mode where it never has before.

low power!!!

> I've had the car for three years and the alarm was installed by the
> dealer. Card is a 2001 Ford Focus and the Alarm is an Audiovox (not
> great I know).

> Being what the world is post 9/11 I'm wondering if something bad in one
> of the storage centers could be causing this. I talked to the mangement

Oh please, it's not an alien transmission that's causing your dismay!!

c'mon now, back down to earth and diagnose this problem -- what have you checked
so far?

> and they stated nobody else has reported any issues with car alarms as
> of yet (its a slow place).

duh!!!

> Before I make a phone call to a government agency to see if they think
> this is something they might want to look in to I thought I'd check to
> see if anyone out there has any ideas what may be causing this or if
> something like radiation could cause this. Being it is a storage center
> with at least a thousand units, the mangement stated they have no idea
> what could be in any given unit that could cause this.

paronoid -- hey, you never know!!! -- Did you happen to see the guy in a turban?
<grin>

also check the loose NUT behind the wheel!!

BBA