Old July 26th 04, 08:17 PM
Catman

Paul Woodsford wrote:

> A combination of age ( mine ), high rear window in my beloved 147 and low
> bonnets on other cars makes reversing more strenuous.
> Has anyone any experience of these audible reversing aid sensors. If so,
> are they any good and any recommendations would be much appreciated.

I've had several for some years now (after I got one dead cheap in a chruch
sale)

Frankly, they rock rather a lot. The only reason that we only have one is
cos I;ve not worked out a way to fix one into the Sprint. The one in the
Giulietta mounts on the back shelf.

Generally I've found installation to be simple, but then I do do most of my
own fettling and DIY.

Personally I prefer ones that mount on the rear shelf so it can be seen in
the rear view mirror. Also, more sensors = better. You can get a bit
dependant on them, and lamp posts *will* fit between them. DAMHIKIJD,OK
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk