Old August 15th 04, 04:23 PM
Eric Grunden

I am driving an A4 1.8TQM (chipped) with 103k. Aside from regular
dealer service, including the early timing belt replacement (did the
90k service at 83k), I have bought 6 or so tires and one headlight.
That's it.

This has been the most reliable car I have ever owned, even after 60k
(I added the Wetterauer chip at 55k).

Eric

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:55:19 -0700, "Dan Eilerman"