Old October 9th 04, 03:15 PM
KWW

Timing belt/water pump is not that hard to do... if you get the tools and
parts in advance and have a weekend to spare (and don't have a Neighborhood
Gestapo organization which forbids you to work on your car). It should cost
you about $250 for all the belts (PTO, timing), water pump, and oil seals.
Since the Civic does not have balance shafts (I believe) it should be even
easier!

--
KWW
news