Old July 15th 05, 12:17 AM
jeff

"The volume change created by mixing is their new density"

One of your best by far. FWIW, density is mass/volume. A change in
volume may reflect a change in density, and a change in density may be
reflected by a change in volume, but the two are not equivalent. I'm
still waiting for you to stop trying to describe what has happened, and
state why.