Old July 14th 05, 04:48 PM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >=20
> > "L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =

> > > Stevie, I can't believe you can asked the same stupid question =

over, and
> > > over again! You must have bought your diploma from a school like
> > > Berkeley we saw on television the other day. OK, once again the =

answer
> > > is: everyone knows except apparently you the winds blow away from =

the
> > > equator to the west, west, north in our northern hemisphere and =

just the
> > > opposite on the other side of the equator, to the east, east, =

south.
> > > This proves all bleeding heart liberals are liars, for overlooking =

that
> > > fact, in their attempt to blame American's chlorofluorocarbons for =

the
> > > ozone holes in the southern hemisphere. Physically impossible!

> >=20
> > So if I go stand on the Equator, then magically the air from
> > the North side will only blow North, and the air from the
> > South side will only blow South? What about the vacuum
> > in between? And what keeps the air one foot north from
> > mixing with the air one foot south? And what about mid-
> > Spring or Fall, and the Sun is at vertex at one of the
> > Tropics? Have you ever seen the Analemma, Bill?
> > It means that the Sun is not always directly overhead
> > at the Equator... it goes back and forth. This creates
> > high and low pressure zones on different sides of the
> > Equator... and we know what that means!
> >=20
> > What if I breathe air one foot north, then walk over
> > and breathe it out one foot south? Will an Atmospheric
> > Policeman stop me?

> Yes I've used a sexton and an atomic clock radio to find my
> position, it was apart of my ARMY surveyors training:
> http://www.billhughes.com/trigmarker.jpg It was my job to give an
> azimuth, and distance to target coordinance longitude and latitude.
> reminds me, as a bleeding heart liberal, you've never done anything in
> the service to our country, have you?

The *king* of the non-sequitur! Just answer the questions...
and your assertion that Democrats have not served in the
Armed Forces is patently absurd... you need a brain scan.
Remember the Chickenhawks! Have *they* been in the
Armed Forces? No! Neither have I.
__
Steve
..