Old March 5th 05, 08:53 PM
Bert Hochwald

I'm interested in the V6 engines and have no real engine preference
other than it not have alot of design or manufacture faults.
Mostly about-town driving with a few long trips here and there.
Generally I prefer the fewest accessories that make the
drive pleasant, don't need digital dashes, power antennas,
spoilers, his and hers mirror settings, and the like.
Just interested to hear if there is an accessory that people
really like that goes with those years.

Since I have a '91 van, I'm used to night-driving with the
equivalent of flashlights taped to the front of the car.
The plastic lens-units are all discolored.

Thanks for the feedback,
Bert

n.umich.edu...