Old May 7th 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Inuvikkers

Gary Tateosian wrote:
> Bob, I would be more than happy to re-size any and all photos you may
> wish to post to a web friendly format. I would consider it a small
> compensation for the wealth of knowledge I have gained from your
> sermons, and entertainment from your stories.
>
> E-mail me at if I could be of assistance.

Dear Gary,

Thank you for the offer but I've mis-stated the problem. The travel
logs were edited and the high-resolution photos were embedded in the
text, the whole preserved as a .pdf file, seventy pages in length,
ready for printing. Unfortunately, the file runs to 16Mb. There is no
handy way of uploading it to Yahoo without losing either the
page-formating, the high resolution photos, or both.

I've posted the photos in the Photo archive but I don't have the time
to add their titles or descriptions linking them to the text.

-Bob