Old August 31st 04, 04:23 AM
Brian

"AndyW" > wrote in message
> Thanks to all for the replies and suggestions. I'm looking at the budget

> try out some of this stuff.
> Andy
>
> "AndyW" > wrote in message
> > Is there a way that a stock throttle body on a 1994 GMC K1500 350 can be
> > modified with larger injectors? A bit more fuel with a ram air setup

and
> > headers should equate to a bit more snort, right? Any sources for

getting
> > parts of this nature?
> > Looking for opinions and any advice that might be helpful.
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Andy

I've thought for a while about getting one of these to "trick" the computer
into running more rich. Seems a little pricy for what you get though.

Also, I run a MSD adjustable timing module. Its a slick deal that gives you
a knob on the dash, allowing you to adjust the timing on the fly. When you
choose to, you can run premium fuel, bump the timing up a little, and feel
it pull noticably better. Conversely, if you get a tank of bad gas, or are
towing, you retard the timing so it doesn't ping on you.

Later, B.