Old May 29th 05, 01:19 AM
Dan

All:

It turned out to be the shield rubbing the inside of the rotor. Bent it out
a little and the squeals are gone. did both front shields. As for the other
questions, yes, I did replace the expander (anti rattle) clips, yes, I did
re-lube the caliper pins, yes, I did put anti-squeal grease on them. The
only thing that resolved it was bending out the shield.

Thanks to ALL who gave me ideas to look at.
Dan