Old July 19th 05, 10:15 PM
Bowgus

I'm very happy with the ride control air units ... at 30 psi they provide a
nice lift and lots of support for trailer towing/every day use without
stiffening the ride the way an extra spring would ... Here's a pic
still haven't gotten around to
routing those air lines. I may mount them as advised through the back bumper
for easy airing up (or down). They're advertised as taking loads up to 2000
lbs so if you're in the habit of hauling stuff with the jeep :-)