Old November 13th 04, 03:06 PM
BDR

Default Bad Experience -- South Shore Imported Cars in Norwell, MA

Anyone ever deal with South Shore Imported Cars in Norwell, MA? I contacted
the apparent web sales guy there, Adam Skolnick, about a 2001 S4 he had
posted in auction format...... Man, what an A-Hole... He wouldn't give me
any info on price, and just told me not to bug him -- "bidding is your
business. If you're interest... bid; if not... don't." When I replied,
shocked at his reply, his response proceeded to insult me and call me
condescending.

My advise based on my experience would be to avoid South Shore Imported
Cars, and ESPECIALLY Adam Skolnick. FYI.....

--bdr--