Old September 5th 06, 11:21 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
D.D.

Default selespeed how strange

I have 156 (redesigned) 2003 selespeed.
Before that I had also 156 2.0. selespeed, year 2000.
So, this is my 6th year driving with selespeed gearbox
and it works excellent! It is so fantastic gearbox that
I don't want any other. I understand that some people
have problems but it does not mean that selespeed is
a wrong choice. It is like anything else; you may be
lucky or not and it is not "so well documented"!