Old July 10th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

Default Headlight Problem 1991 Dodge Caravan, Relay?

1991 Dodge Caravan, When I turn on the headlight switch, the running
lights come on but not the headlights, until I pull the turn indicator
up, and the high beams come on, but only if you hold it, and the lows
never come on. I described the problem to the auto parts store tech and

he recommended that I get a headlight relay, looks like a 1 1/2-2 inch
aluminum cylinder with three prongs sticking out, and I don't even know

where it goes. I'm used to working on my '64 Ford truck, much simpler.
Any ideas?-Jitney