Old May 26th 05, 01:06 AM
Mike Romain

I have broken the wire rope on a Come Along trying to get my Chevy 1/2
ton out of a farm field. I was sunk to the axles imbedded and the wire
rope snapped. I had a floor mat over it and it fell.

I have seen them used and have used them a whole pile of times and
consider them pretty well mannered.

There are lots of cheap knock off types out there though. I try to buy
the real ones.....

Mike