Old June 7th 04, 05:44 PM
Ron Herfurth

"Greg Beaulieu" > wrote in message
> Warren ) wrote:
> : Objectively, other than the gripers who should never have bought one,

what
> : do you think dislikes are that has made ION such a poor seller for

Saturn?
> : Any ideas?
>
> Bizarro styling, esp. the wheels/wheel covers and goofy roof rails.
> Center-mount instruments
> Cheap plasticky interior
> Uncomfortable seats
> Steering wheel
> Rattles/buzzes/build quality
>
> I think that's a start...
> Greg Beaulieu Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada

The funky name, ads, and motto ("specifically designed for what ever comes
next" ?????), as well as the center mounted instruments, all turned me off.
They seemed to be aimed at kids which may have driven off adults, although
that may have been part of the plan to get adults into the L series ...

ron herfurth
94 SL-1