Old December 7th 04, 01:52 PM
Mike

Sounds like something else going on. My 96 caravan 3.3 engine temp gauge
also sits right smack in the middle, using the original OEM thermostat, and
it pumps out lots of nice hot heat from the heater.

Maybe the heater core is partially blocked. I would also run the HVAC
calibration test - maybe the heat is not actually going to full hot when you
move the slider all the way to the right. You might also find a fault with
the heat control motor.

. ..