Old August 10th 06, 04:34 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.hackers.malicious
Believe in Bretts

Default My Confession and Apology

On 9 Aug 2006 18:47:16 -0700, "bobandcarole" >
wrote:

>I'm a homosexual and I finally admit it. There is no carole. I
>apologize for all of my insults. From now on, I promise to work for gay
>rights. I've already moved to San Francisco with my boyfriend.

Uh, yeah. We believe that bobandcarole really wrote this. Uh huh. We
also believe that FireAtWill's forgeries are genuine, and that the
moon really is made of green cheese. (Well, maybe folks like G-Net
and Robert believe it, but then again, they'd believe anything.)

Ye believe in God, believe also in Bretts.
(John 14:1)