Old May 7th 06, 10:58 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Vote on New Audis' Styling

On Sun, 07 May 2006 13:52:59 GMT, TonyKiz wrote:

> OK, I'm ready to open up a very touchy subject, but is it just me or did
> Audi really blow it with their new styling, especially the single-grill
> front-end? Up until this style change-over Audis were absolute perfection in
> terms of understated, perfectly harmonious, smooth lines that said elegance,
> class, and timeless beauty. I think that the 2004/2005 A8 had reached the
> peak of automobile perfection -- what an incredibly gorgeous car. THEN CAME
> THE HORSE-COLLAR GRILL!!!

snip>

Have to agree with you. I own a 2001 A4 and like it better (inside and
outside) then the new A4. I've tried, but still don't like the wide grill
(maybe it reminds me of Chrysler) and the plastic license plate frame
mounting that goes across it. Also, the rear lights look very plain.
PS - Anyone know if the 2007 will include outside style changes?