Old May 7th 06, 05:10 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Vote on New Audis' Styling

TonyKiz wrote:
> OK, I'm ready to open up a very touchy subject, but is it just me or did
> Audi really blow it with their new styling, especially the single-grill
> front-end? Up until this style change-over Audis were absolute perfection in
> terms of understated, perfectly harmonious, smooth lines that said elegance,
> class, and timeless beauty. I think that the 2004/2005 A8 had reached the
> peak of automobile perfection -- what an incredibly gorgeous car. THEN CAME
> THE HORSE-COLLAR GRILL!!!
>
> Now do you want to know how I really feel??? (joke) Come on, out with it,
> how do YOU feel about all this?

Give it time, it WILL grow on you. I didn't think much of it when I
first saw it but it's definitely grown on me. It does give the cars a
much more menacing look, in particular the A3.

I wouldn't consider another older model now (even though I have one)
because the new styling is just so perfect.