Old March 2nd 05, 12:47 AM
Dean Dark

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:28:17 -0700, "Bradburn Fentress"
> wrote:

>Which might be pertinent if the OP was looking ...

>I suspect he is looking for some nice performance
>along with an enjoyable road ride and some nice appointments to the car.

My comments were not really directed at the OP. If *he* wants "some
nice performance along with an enjoyable road ride and some nice
appointments to the car" like you say, then a used Z3 should be up
high on his shopping list. So should a Nissan Z350, etc. etc.

<Caterham Seven snippage>

>I don't remember a 135 bhp model, must be older than the ones I have driven

The standard Caterham 1700 Supersprint engine was (somewhat
optimistically) rated at 135 BHP. I thought everyone knew that.
Maybe you've only driven some of the later Seven knockoffs with Rover
/Buick V8s? I happen to think that nothing other than a four-pot
screamer belongs under the hood/bonnet of that car. YMMV, obviously.
--
Dean Dark