Old May 28th 05, 07:21 AM
Neil

Cummins,the company that makes the diesel engine in the trucks, so
that's why I say, if a automaker does this, it should tell you
something.

I mentioned this before, and I will say it again.

DODGE PUTS ALL THEIR RESOURCES IN MAKING THEM "L@@K" GOOD, AND THAT'S
WHAT YOUR PAYING FOR!!

YES.. They have higher sales then GM and Ford.., but you always pay
more for GM, you buy cheap and sell cheap!! That the way she goes..I
don't trust the sales people either!!

No offence!! That's pretty sad!!. The company won't admit to the public
that they have serious problems with their engines amoung other things,
I guess you have to find the service bulletins from the dealer to find
out, otherwise they don't want you to know that........OK