Old March 11th 05, 04:49 PM
Andy Turner

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:39:03 GMT, Mary Pegg
> wrote:

>Andy Turner wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:59:38 GMT, Mary Pegg
>> > wrote:

>>>Have what?

>> I don't know, you tell me!

>How am *I* supposed to know what you meant?

Perhaps you should try a metaphor?

>> Anyway, what are trying to explain? Spit it
>> out fella!

>That's what I'm asking!

I've no idea what you think you're trying to explain. Why don't you
try explaining that metaphor. Or perhaps why you call yourself Mary.

>>>Anyway, you said something about "explain it all" and I just
>>>wanted some clarification of "it", because I know how much you
>>>like precision.

>> Maybe I *did* want you to explain it *all*. Start from the top.

>Is electrons a good place to start? Perhaps we can skip that bit
>and move on to NNTP? RFC 1036?

Big bang I think is the place, unless you're of a religious
persuasion. T-0 I think they call it.

andyt