Old October 28th 04, 06:22 PM
Tim Stevens

Thanks Richard, You were dead right - behind the glove box. Thats
probably my English arrogance coming out assuming its all written for
RHD cars!!

Still it didn't work anyrate, change the wiper controller and no
change. Next stop the motor. Its all so damn expensive. Can't really
fathom whats wrong, it goes just fine except sometimes intermittent
gives two wipes instead of one, then it'll just stop. At this point
the only cure is to turn the ignition off and back on. That led me to
think it was the controller, but I'm guessing it has to be the relay
in the motor if that didn't fix it. In for a penny ....