Old July 22nd 05, 08:50 PM
Paw

I can confirm it though not a 1993 - I have the 1997 w/ v8 - was the next
notch up last week while driving in 90+ heat a little over 100 w/ heat index
in stop and go Philly driving for about 3 hours. I was worried for a bit,
since the all the xj(s) I've owned never went above 210 (unless you count
when the electric fan went)... but it never went above the next notch, just
stayed there all day...

Paul