Old August 22nd 04, 09:59 PM
tommycockles

I've had mine stall at a roundabout twice (in fact, the same roundabout!) in
slow moving traffic. It gave a few beeps & stalled. Sometimes it dips the
clutch too much & revs like a ******* on roundaboutd too, but not too often.
It's a bit creaky first thing, and over-clutches (grammar!?) when cold, so
you have to pull off the gas more than usual.
If you drive quite robustly, & drop a gear (or two) before slowing for a
junction or roundabout, it's bloody superb.
In all, it's stalled fewer times than I would have done in the 18 months
i've owned it.
My opinion is that selespeed does a fantastic job 98% of the time, and the
last 2%, as humans, we can work around, & make the best of it. That's the
beauty of our adaptability.
Chris