Old March 13th 05, 10:30 PM
Jim Yanik

"Skip Elliott Bowman" > wrote in
ink.net:

> "Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:26:50 GMT, "Skip Elliott Bowman"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>"Harry K" > wrote in message
egroups.com...

>>>That being the case, Harry, if you're driving your wife there and
>>>picking her up, couldn't you just drop her at the door and then park
>>>in a regular spot? Those spots are for people who are driving
>>>themselves and can't handle long walks.

>> That's not what the rules say, Skippy. As long as there is a
>> handicapped person riding in the vehicle, the driver is entitled to
>> parlk there, whether he himself is handicapped or not. This is to
>> accommodate handicapped people who cannot drive themselves at all.

> How many aliases do you have?
>
>> Besides, I would much rather have the gimps spend 20 minutes getting
>> into/out of their cars in an out-of-the-way parking spot than to
>> block the main traffic aisle for 20 minutes because the driver took
>> your advice.

> I take it you don't have any handicap friends or family; at least none
> with whom you've shared this view. And I never suggested blocking a
> traffic aisle. Designated parking spots don't block any aisles. You
> just made that part up.

If you are "dropping her off *at the door*",then you would be in the fire
lane,the road that runs in front of the businesses,and certainly blocking
it (blocking the aisle) while you load/unload people.

Your words;"That being the case, Harry, if you're driving your wife there

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik