Old March 13th 05, 02:05 PM
Leo Merikallio

"Scoob Droolins" > wrote in message roups.com>...
> Yeah, the MP Test supports Track IR, so it's already in for the final
> release. We'll likely update it to support the Vector Exp as well,

6DOF support would be nice. Naturalpoint distributes well documented
SDK's for developers and advertises quite a lot on titles supporting
6DOF. So business wise it could be good for both companies.

Even without native 6DOF support theres a bunch of third party tools
to utilise the new axes to whatever mappable on the sim.

> though not sure what we would do with 6 DOF incar (i'm sure we'll think
> of something).

I think it would be the biggest work to do the incar cockpits '3d
enough' for 6DOF for the designed use in mind. Dont know if the work
would pay off since its still quite niche market. Would love it thou!