Old April 16th 04, 04:45 AM
James

Default Need some help with a1995 Neon

I have a 1995 Dogde Neon. Well, it was a free car because the timeing belt
broke and my father fixed. It runs great. I stoped driving it for a month
and then started back and before the CEL stayed on and now it is off when i
start the car but when it gets warmed up the CEL comes on. I have hooked the
computer up to it and the computer gives me the following errors:

P0505 : Idle Control System Malfuction

P1390 : Malfuction Contrl. Ignition System or Misfire

and when I do the CEL code I get something about something being
disconnected from the PCM.

For about the past week I have been trying to get the dang CEL to cut off.
I even got the computer to see whats wrong. The computer gives me:
What could cause this? could it be the prug silnode (not sure of the
spelling) because it ticks after the car warms up and then is when the CEL
light comes on. That has been happening for a few days and now the CEL stays
on.

and is there anyway I can fix the speed-o because it works rarely and I can
get it to go 10mph when I know Im going about 30mph, could that be a
computer problem, or the senior near the transaxil?

I have changed the spirk plugs and wires. I dont know what else to do.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!??!?!

James