Old May 22nd 05, 04:49 PM
Jerry Bransford

They're good on rocks unless the rocks are sharp like are found in some
areas favored by rock crawlers. We stopped using BFGs only because of
that, otherwise they are a great (!!!) tire. We had problems with sharp
rocks cutting through the sidewalls. But, once again, the BFG AT is
absolutely one of the best and longest wearing tires suitable for a Jeep
and most people would never have problems with sharp rocks.

Jerry

--
Jerry Bransford
PP-ASEL N6TAY