Old July 18th 05, 08:36 PM
JKnapp

"" wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 06:36:05 UTC JKnapp
> > wrote:
>
> > "" wrote:
> > > On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:36:49 UTC JKnapp

> > > greatest of
> > > Connector. but as

> where
> > > two of the

> third
> > > line that I

> the
> > > white line.

> barely
> > > have

> when I
> > > have the

> about
> > > 1500 RPM I
> > > comes through.

> sometimes. I
> > > did tape
> > > problem but
> > >
> > > The 3 lines to the front axle are on, off, and vent. The

> vent
> > >
> > > terminates with a filter up under the coolant bottle on

> the
> > > firewall -
> > > or at least dangles in that area. The accumulator bottle

> for
> > > the
> > > vacuum is located behind the bumper on the passenger side

> and
> > > the line
> > > to the bottle runs under the battery - that's prone to

> failure
> > > and
> > > sounds like it could be both your idle and a/c air

> problem.
> > > The
> > > vacuum supply comes off the back part of the intake

> manifold -
> > > pull
> > > the hose off the manifold, plug the manifold hole with

> your
> > > finger or
> > > tape and see if that cures the idle. If it does, all you

> can
> > > do is to
> > > start chasing hoses until you find the leak. Get the

> vacuum
> > > leaks
> > > fixed before you get any further since they make

> everything
> > > else an
> > > exercise in futility. Sounds like yours is probably in

> the
> > > main hose
> > > off the manifold. Don't forget that the power brake

> vacuum
> > > also comes
> > > off the manifold - that can really screw things up as

> well.
> > >
> > > The next thing I would do woud be to do a really thorough
> > > cleaning job
> > > on the throttle body - I finally wound up taking mine off

> and
> > > throwing
> > > it into an untrasonic bath with carb cleaner (it was that
> > > bad). It
> > > took several months of screwing around to finally get a

> [...]

I posted a picture on my website showing my next question. here is a
link
http://jknapp.home.mchsi.com/question.html
I have figured out what happened on my axle they replaced a hose and
was messing with me.any how I cannot find whatr this blue hose is for
I taped of the open end so it should not leak but I still dont know
where it is going to or from. any ideas? do i need to remove the tape?

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/4X4-87-Jee...ict128447.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=628637