Old March 3rd 05, 03:12 AM

Wound Up wrote

> 180 wrote:

>> Anyway, my comment on the origins of the name "Grand Am" series was
>> what we call a "joke," subcategory "snide remarks." =A0Annoying, most
>> likely yes, but intended to be taken seriously, definitely no.

> I don't believe you. =A0I believe it was more meaningless conjecture.
> You're a ****ing liar. =A0You were trying to pass off your bull**** as
> fact, like usual.

Such language. You suck Cobra Jet's dick with that mouth?

OK, so have it your way. I seriously believed that, when the
sanctioning body behind this "Grand Am" series was setting it up, they
all sat around a table and one of them said, "Hey, let's name it after
that ' little sporty car' that Pontiac makes, what's it called, the
GRAND AM!"

You, with your thousand kilowatt intellect, your graduate degree, your
four languages, your pharmaceuticals, your DT's, and your
way-too-much-time-on-your-hands, called me on it. Trapped like a rat,
what could I do but lie and pretend that I hadn't meant it seriously.
Oh how I underestimated you. You saw right through me. Awe, awe is
the only word to describe the feeling I'm having right now.

Actually, what I'm feeling right now is that you're one sick f**k. You
really need to make some changes in your life.

Hey, and don't think EVERYONE didn't notice your complete deletion from
your reply of your bona fide, pants down around the ankles, f**k up,
thinking that the five liter engine in the '05 Stang race cars would be
the 302 ci pushrod 5.0 or yore. What a maroon.

180 Out